The present privacy and cookies’ policy (hereinafter, the Privacy and Cookies’ Policy) gathers the information regarding the processing by STRATA INNOVATION AND GROWTH SL, of the personal data of the user, as well as, the use by STRATA of the storage and recuperation devices in terminal equipment.
Through the form available on the WebSite, the user provides STRATA some personal data, such us, (i) full name; and (ii) email.
In observance of what established in the Data Protection Law (Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal) and the Information Society Services and Ecommerce Law (Ley 34/2002 de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico), the personal data provided in the filling of the forms on the WebSite or by any other mean, will be incorporated to the automatized files of STRATA INNOVATION AND GROWTH SL, duly declared before the Spanish Data Protection Agency and will be processed for the following purposes: (i) to provide the information requested; (ii) to observe the legal obligations of STRATA; and (iv) to send commercial communication, if those were have been expressly requested by the user – in the moment of the collection of the data or by means of the corresponding checkbox on the WebSite:
- Content: STRATA could send commercial communications related to any product or service available on the WebSite and related to other entity belonging to online marketing and communication services, among others.
- Means: STRATA will send such communications by any mean (i.e. courier, sms, telephonic, email or any other electronic mean)
- Opt-out: Regarding the electronic commercial communications, STRATA, will inform in any of them, how to easy and freely unsubscribe from them (except form the cost of the transmission). STRATA will attend such unsubscribing request as soon as possible and, in any case, inside the legal term. Notwithstanding, although you could have been unsubscribed from our newsletter, it is possible that you could receive messages with other purposes (for example, messages regarding any request of information of the WebSite or the use of the WebSite)
The personal data of which STRATA is responsible for, will be processed with the maximum level of confidentiality adopting the required levels of security according to the current data protection legislation, guarantee the technical and organizational security measures in order to prevent the alteration, lose, non-authorised access or processing, considering the state of the technology and observing its confidentiality duty.
STRATA presumes that the data has been provided by its owner or by authorised person, and that this is correct and exact. The user that provides personal information is liable for the truthfulness of the data provided. If the user, provides personal data of a third party, he must previously have requested its consent regarding the aforementioned purposes and conditions.
The sending of personal data, using electronic forms contained on the WebSite or, in such case, email messages, means the express consent of the sender to the automatic processing of the data included in such communications
2. The exercising of the access, rectification, cancelation and opposition rights.
The users must update their personal data. At any time, the user will have the right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose to all the personal data. In order to exercise these rights the user must send an email to hello@STRATA.com detailing its request and sufficiently providing its identity. STRATA will attend the request, as established by Law.
The cookies are used with the purpose of improving the services provided by STRATA. Some of the cookies are strictly required for the correct functioning of the WebSite and others are used to improve the user’s experience.
The cookies help us to improve the navigation through the WebSite and to provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, help to (i) make an estimation on numbers and usage patterns; (ii) store information regarding its preferences and personalized the WebSite according to your individual interests; (iii) Accelerate your searches; and (iv) diagnose any problem on our server, in order to manage the WebSite and analyse users’ trends, in general.
STRATA uses the following types of cookies on the WebSite that will have a maximum duration of (2) years:
- Analytic cookies: These cookies are used to analyse the behaviour of the recipients of the same, in aggregated terms and anonymously including, the number of the visits to the WebSite, the precedence of the user, day, hour, platforms, number of clicks of the banner, searched words. In this sense, STRATA has a very useful method in order to introduce improvements on the WebSite and know which content or design is more relevant for the recipient. STRATA uses the analytic cookies generated by Google Analytics’ measurement.
- Technical and functional cookies: These are cookies that help the recipient to have a better experience of the navigation on the WebSite. An example of the use of these king of cookies, are those using to store the geolocation data, navigation in a specific language, correct disposal of the contents on the WebSite. STRATA uses its own technical and functional cookies.
- Plug-in cookies for social content tracking: These are cookies used to share content on social networks.
In order to disable the cookies on the WebSite, some navigators will warn you when a cookie is being sent and will allow you to reject them one by one. Additionally to reject cookies, you could also install the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on tool that avoids (Google Analytics from the collection of information regarding your visits to web sites).
If the user wishes to be warned form the instalment of cookies, he can set the computer to do it so and can accept, delete or reject the cookies on its device. However, if you choose this option, you may not be able to enjoy some of the contents or functionalities of the WebSite.